Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day Fourty Four...

Today was a very big day for two very important people! April and Kevin were married today in a BEAUTIFUL ceremony in Houston, TX. They are such a sweet couple. I am so lucky to have them in my life! Congratulations, Kevin and April! We love you!

At the end of the night, I had to track down April! This was the first time she had met Jackson, and I had to get a picture of them together. (Jackson was interested in the lights and the music, so it was a bit difficult to get him to look at the camera.)

Isn't April stunning?? Her dress was perfect - it was so her! The ceremony was so beautiful - made me cry! The reception was so much fun! What a great day!

We also had to get a picture with Ashleigh. Ashleigh was a bridesmaid - and looked great! Jackson was so ready to go home at this point. He was so sleepy and tired of being in dress up clothes! But he was so cute, and everyone had to hold him!

This picture is from the road trip down to Houston. The wedding was the same day as the Texas/OU game in Dallas. Jamie and I had to wear our Texas shirts proudly as we passed by the Cotton Bowl. We stopped at McDonalds for lunch, and to get Jackson out of the carseat for a while. As we ate, I fed Jackson. I burped him, and of course he spit up. This time it ran down my back. I thought I had it all cleaned off, but as we were about to leave, I realized that it had puddled on the back cushion of the bench. My back was soaked!

Good thing I love this kid!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment