Friday, October 7, 2011

Day Fourty Three...

How sweet is this baby face! Jackson loves to be naked! I am not brave enough to let him be naked, so he spends some of his time in a diaper. At night, before Jackson goes to bed, I lay him on my legs and we play! Sometimes we sing songs, other times we stretch or exercise. It is great Mommy-Jackson time! Sometimes when I am busy doing something (laundry, washing bottles, etc.) Gigi gets to play! This is the sweetest time of night with the sweetest boy on the planet!
Jackson is getting really good at holding his head up - well, for a little while. He is also getting better at making eye contact. He won't stare at you forever, but everyday his gaze holds a little longer than the day before! It is so amazing to watch him every day as he grows and changes!
He definitely looks more like a baby than a little infant now. He is bulking up, getting little 'love rolls', and cooing like a baby!
Look at this belly!!! I love it!

Sometimes Jackson makes the funniest faces! He really does bring a smile to my face every second of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment