Monday, September 26, 2011

Day Thirty Two... One Month...

So, we tried to take some really cute pictures of Jackson today because he is
ONE MONTH OLD!!!!
It didn't really work! I bought these really cute stickers to put on onesies or t-shirts, but Jackson was not a fan! Even if this picture was cute, I would have retaken it because the blanket is in it!

Gigi tried to comfort and calm him while Momma tried to quickly snap a picture of a pleasant Jackson... Still he wanted nothing to do with this photo shoot!

This one isn't too bad! I love that his arms and legs are stretched out, so you can really start to see how big he is! I thought we could be done with that sticker...

But there was another sticker! (There were two packs of stickers that I thought were super cute... I couldn't decide which one I liked better, so I bought both of them!)

We tried the WubbaNub to see if he would be happy after that... But of course I took a picture of Jackson looking away from the camera, and with the WubbaNub in his mouth...

Still with the WubbaNub in his mouth... He really does love that thing... And it is so hard to lose... Which is great!
We finally thought he was calmed down... So, Gigi took the WubbaNub out of his mouth, and I immediately snapped the picture... And this is what we get...

I was done... Jackson was done... So we called it a night!



Happy One Month Birthday Baby J! Momma loves you so much more than she ever thought was possible! You are such a delight to have in my life (even when you are screaming and not cooperating when I want to take a million pictures)! I am so lucky that I get to have you every day for the rest of my life! Love you bunches! ~<3~ Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment