Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day Twenty Seven...

Aunt Jamie brough over a sling today for us to use! After studying the directions, I put it on and we stuffed Jackson in it! I was really nervous, but he seemed to love it! He looked like a little nugget! It seemed to be a tight fit when we were getting him in, but once he was in he fit perfectly! He was snug, but not too tight! I was a little hesitant to take my hands off the bottom of the sling, but after a few minutes I realized that I did not need to support the sling. It is great... I can still hold him so close to me, but have my hands free! I still find myself rubbing his bottom and back - just like I did when I was pregnant! I love having his so close, and I think Jackson is pretty fond of it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment