Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day Twenty Eight...

Look at this sweet angel face... (Sorry the picture is a little blurry)
I have this internal struggle...
I went back to work this week (more about that later), and I get home pretty late each night! The great thing about my job is that I get to take Jackson with me, and keep him with me all day. The drive home puts Jackson to sleep - EVERY TIME! So when we get home, he is still asleep. Most times he is in a deep sleep - one that I don't want to wake him from...
That is precisely the problem... He is asleep in his carseat and I don't want to wake him up!
I feel terrible for letting him sleep for a few hours in his carseat, but I know that if I wake him up when we get home his sleep schedule for ethe whole night will be thrown off!
What to do, what to do...





No comments:

Post a Comment