Thursday, August 25, 2011

Last Day of Pregnancy...

It is finally here! The last day of my pregnancy...

I thought I would be so excited and ready for the big day...

I am - to an extent - ready for tomorrow. I am ready to be comfortable again. I am ready to feel like there isn't an alien trying to escape from my stomach. I am ready to meet Jackson. I am ready to hold him in my arms and kiss his perfect skin.

On the other hand, I am so not ready! I am scared about the surgery. I have never broken a bone... I have never had surgery (other than wisdom teeth removal)... I have never even had a cavity! I know that things will go great, but it is still scary! I am scared about doing the right things and making all of the right decisions - not just tomorrow but for the rest of my life. I am scared about being responsible for someone other than myself. I am nervous about bringing him home - I will be a wreck the first time I drive with him in the car.

Jamie is spending the night tonight - although I know I won't be able to sleep! I just need someone to keep me company...

I do want to take some time to thank everyone that has been positive and supportive during this time - and for those that will continue to do so tomorrow and every day there after! Your love and support means more than any words can express!

I know that tomorrow will be the best day of my life - The day I will truly fall in love! I know that all of my fears will go away tomorrow after I see Jackson for the first time! I will be fine, and Jackson will be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment